Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Official Carter Fresh Polyvore Sets

This is my official Polyvore blog. Take a look at some of my sets, creations and many more, by browsing the following pages. Follow me on PolyvoreFacebook and Formspring. You can contact me in any of those. Each day or week, I'm gonna update more of my sets and creations on polyvore. I include models, music bands, and other international starts such as Taylor Momsen, Paramore and Halle Berry.

Each page shows different styles as well as sets that include art expressions (page 6). While each pages include sets involving summer collections to winter collections. As well as chic, rock chic, emo/scene/punk or formal outfits. They all include fashion labels such as Dolce and Gabana to infamous labels such as Hot Topic and many more. Take a peek of fashion icons such as Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj and tips on how to dress like them. Check some of the cutest hairstyles and the most sweetest, dumbest yet funniest quotes ever used on polyovre. This blog also gives you a quick shortcut to buy all of these outfits online for the most affordable prices. Join our fashion and style discussions and enjoy some of my sets. Don't forget to comment and give you point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment